CoachingWant to know how to get your non-fiction book self-published? Whether you have a mountain of ideas and don’t know where to start or you are already writing your book then please just give me a call to see if I can help you out!
- I believe that everyone has enough time to write a book. That’s right, even if you are busy, working full-time, have children or have social commitments, fitting in enough time to write a book is not as hard as you
- Writing your first book can be quite a big task in itself but also an incredibly exciting time. There are so many elements to consider such as finalising your contents, writing that first draft, editing, proofing, cover design and typesetting.
- I speak to many people who are considering writing a book for the first time. People who want to write a book that supports their business or current expertise. On further discussion, we really begin to discuss WHY they want
- Yoga is a great way to nurture your body when you’re pregnant. It strengthens and prepares the body for birth while also stretching the tight muscles often associated with pregnancy. Yoga also helps expectant mothers connect with their breath, an
- Journaling can be a powerful tool in personal and business transformation. It is the process of recording your thoughts, feelings, important events and daily experiences in a notebook. It is a means of self-discovery and I am a passionate believer
- Authors, just like every other artist, need to reach out to their existing audience as well as attract a wider range of readership. Social Media is an obvious way to do that, particularly as Facebook has more than ONE BILLION